Our medium duty cremation body bags are impervious, abrasion resistant and highly tear resistant co-extruded scrim supported polyethylene material. Highly resistant to zipper tear out without use of reinforcement tape.
Our CF material is less dependent on the price of OIL!
Material Comparison Chart
Traditional 8 Mil Vinyl
- Weight per case of 20 pouches – 65 lbs
- Good puncture and tear resistance
- Begins to become brittle at 32 deg F
- Not able to support attached handles
- Useful shelf life – 4-5 years
- Gives off chlorine gas when incinerated
Our new 10 mil CF Material
- Weight per case of 20 pouches – 39 lbs = lower shipping costs
- Superior Puncture and tear resistance resulting from the scrim material laminated to two layers of poly film
- Remains flexible to -70 deg F
- Strong enough to attach webbing handles for ease of handling
- Useful shelf life – 8-10 years
- No chlorine gas released when incinerated
There are no reviews yet.